2017 Services Price Guide
Classes and Training:
- One on One: $50.00 per hour (minimum 2 hours)
- $400.00 per 8 hr day.
- $200.00 per half day (8am to non or 1pm to 5pm)
- $200.00 per evening after workshop of demo (6pm to 9pm)
- Bring Your Own Tree Workshops: Up to 8 participants
- $400.00 per one day event (up to 8 hours)
- $200.00 per one day event (up to 4 hours)
- Lectures and Demonstrations:
- $250 minimum (up to 3 hours)
- No aditional if club provides the tree
- Additional charge for tree if provided by me
- Materials Provided Workshop: Maximum of 8 students (4 students minimum)
- $400.00 per event plus material costs (up to 4 hours)
- Additional costs will be applied for all material used.
- Bonsai School: $400.00 for annual 6 session class.
* Traveling costs (meals, fuel and lodging) not included in all of the above rates
Repotting (Using your pot):
- Shohin and smaller: $20.00 per tree
- Chuhin: $30.00 per tree
- Large trees and groves: $45.00 or more depending on materials needed
* Standard soil, screen and wire included in price. Additional cost for Akadama based soils.
Tree Pruning, Wiring and Styling: (Done at my convenience)
- Basic, detail and fine wiring and shaping using anodized aluminum wire: (one hour minimum)
- Shohin and smaller: $25.00 per hour per tree
- Chuhin: $35.00 per tree per hour
- Large trees and groves: $45.00 per hour per tree
* Additional charges may apply for larger trees.
Bonsai by Fields, LLC
Bonsai ~ Pre-Bonsai ~ Tools ~ Supplies ~ Soils ~ Fertilizers ~ Suiseki
Demonstrations ~ Lectures ~ Workshops ~ Training ~ Instruction ~ Winter Storage